**The London larrikin**
_Because I want the best of this magical city_
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
Looking for a cosy studio with impeccable style, in an unbeatable London location? You've got the dream setup here.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the colourful decor. Bright pastel feature walls, lovely wooden floors, and lots of natural light. It's a cosy little looker, with all the basics.
We think it’s ideal for on-the-go professionals. Working in central London? This is the spot for you. Work hard during the week, play hard on the weekend. Locations don't get much better than Westminster.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The crisp, modern decor. Cool and colourful.
- The open-plan layout. Fashionable and functional.
- You’ll be within walking distance of Hyde Park!
**But you need to know this...**
- This studio is definitely on the small side, but what it lacks in space it more than makes up for with the location.
- The apartment is located on the 4th floor and there is no elevator – get in a free leg workout every day.
**Your Home-checker, Kamil, said:**
_“I loved this property. It has everything you need and plenty of style. You're super well connected too, with the Underground a short walk away.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a colourful 4th floor, studio apartment on Inverness Terrace, London. It boasts stylish decor, a functional open-plan layout, and all the basics for a fantastic London adventure.
This property is ideal for a professional couple. You’ll be in a central and lively London borough, with shops, restaurants and iconic spots like Kensington Gardens close by.