**The Stamford Hill sanctuary**
_Because I like my peace and quiet._
**Will I like it here?**
We think so
Are you looking for a warm and welcoming home in a peaceful location? Kick your London experience off on the right foot with a room in this cosy 4-bedroom flat.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the classic decor. This comfortable flat has been simply decorated throughout with a crisp white colour scheme, lovely wooden floors and modern furnishings. This place will feel like home.
We think this flat is ideal for laid-back couples looking for a quiet location to match their chilled out lifestyle. Stamford Hill is a quiet residential spot, close to public parks, a few good pubs, and a supermarket to keep the fridge stocked up.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The flat has modern furnishings.
- There is central heating throughout. Great for cold winter mornings.
- Abney Park is just a short stroll away
**But you need to know this…**
- The train passes right by the flat, so you can expect to hear some noise every now and then.
- There is only 1 shared bathroom, but when it is your turn to use it there's a lovely bathtub to soak in.
**Your Home-checker, Ike, said:**
_“This is a warm and cosy flat in a quiet location. You’ve got shops, parks, and public transport within easy reach.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is an elegant 4-bedroom flat on Saint Andrew's Mews, London. It boasts elegant decor, modern furnishings, and has central heating installed.
This property is ideal for laid-back couples. You’ll be in a quiet residential neighborhood, with supermarkets, classic English pubs, and public parks close by.