**The cute and cosy**
_Because I want something that really feels like a home_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for a charming base with a cosy terrace? You'll feel right at home from the moment you walk in the front door.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the stylish living room. You'll be able to get cosy on the sofa, or dig into a meal at the dining table. If you want some sunshine, head up the stairs to the terrace. That's a pretty cool view!
We think it’s ideal for Chelsea fans looking to indulge. You're just a 10-minute walk from their home turf, so you'll never miss a match. You're also close to the beautiful Eel Brook Common, perfect for a run or game of tennis.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The living room is cosy and beautifully furnished.
- The terrace offers plenty of seating and a nice neighbourhood view.
- You're within walking distance of Stamford Bridge Stadium.
**But you need to know this...**
- This flat is on the 3rd floor of the building, which doesn't have an elevator — who needs a gym membership?
- The only storage in bedroom 2 is a rack to hang clothes — you might want to clear out your shoe collection.
**Your Home-checker, Ramon, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s in a well-connected area with a bus stop super close by. There's also a nice balcony with cool views of the surrounding houses."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a homely 3rd floor, 2-bedroom flat on Wandsworth Bridge Road, London. It boasts a cosy and sunny living room with plenty of seating, plus a rooftop terrace with great views of the area.
This property is ideal for fun-loving people looking for lots of options. Catch games at Stamford Bridge Stadium, explore Eel Brook Common and even visit the nearby Roca London art gallery.