**The charmingly snug**
_Because you love small scale style._
**Will I like it here?**
Have you been hunting for a stylish, snug and central London pad? If yes, welcome home.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You'll love this cosy and cute city base. Deep blue decor contrasts exposed wood detailing in the combined living and sleeping area. The studio makes the most of the limited space with a clever stow away bed and dining table. And there's a quaint balcony, too!
We think it's ideal for those who are constantly on the go and want a calm, cosy city pad. With Victoria Underground station just 10 minutes away, getting around London is as easy as ever. As it should be.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The snug living area with extra loft-level sleeping space. Functional!
- The charming balcony.
- Buckingham Palace is just 13 minutes away. Iconic.
**But you need to know this…**
- This apartment is on the 1st floor and there's no elevator – it'll be the stairs for you, friend.
- There's no washing machine – luckily, the nearest laundromat is just 3 minutes away.
- There's no oven – the stovetop cooker has you covered.
- This studio is definitely on the small side – who needs space when you're in a location like this!
**Your Home-checker, Jonatan, said:**
_“This is a stylish studio in an unbeatable location.”_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a charming 1st floor, studio apartment on Winchester Street, London. It's small scale city living at its best, especially in the snug living room, which opens onto a cute balcony. And you have a 2nd, loft style bed, if you need it. So good.
This apartment is perfect for a busy body who lives their life out in the world and wants a city base. With central London at your feet, your biggest decision is where to explore next. Perhaps Sloane Square?