**The compact charmer**
_Because I want something neat and stylish_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you looking for a cosy spot with just the bare essentials, in a trendy and modern London borough?
We've got just what the doctor prescribed. Let us show you around.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the open-plan layout. Jump out of bed, whip up a quick breakfast, and head out to explore the city. Open-plan living means everything is within arm's reach.
We think it’s ideal for lovers of the outdoors. You'll be right next to the River Thames, and there are several green spaces nearby for you to spend some quiet me-time in nature.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The open-plan layout. Fashionable and functional.
- The classic decor. Minimalism is in.
- The River Thames is a 2-minute walk away.
**But you need to know this...**
- The kitchen is not fully equipped – please remember to bring your own plates and cooking utensils.
- There's no oven in the kitchen – those homemade cookies will have to wait.
- Besides having your own kitchenette, you can also make use of the communal kitchen, which you'll be sharing with the rest of the flats.
**Your Home-checker, Kamil, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a lovely flat in one of the nicest areas in London. You've got everything you need right at your doorstep. ”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a nifty studio flat on Fulham Palace Road, London. It boasts a combined kitchen and living area, elegant decor, and it's right by the legendary River Thames.
We think this flat is perfect for nature lovers. You're close to the water, surrounded by greenery, and in an exclusive location. What else could you ask for?