**The taste of style**
_Because I like something with a little elegance_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for something modern with a little colour? Kick your London adventure off in style right here.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love this sleek, modern flat. It boasts a minimal living room with beautiful hardwood flooring and a clean colour scheme. The cosy bedrooms don't disappoint either. One is clean and white, while the other is bold and purple.
We think it’s ideal for professionals or postgrads looking for a laid-back but well connected spot. You can be at Buckingham Palace in less than 30 minutes from here. Then, come home to this residential spot for some peace and quiet.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- This flat is super sleek and stylish.
- There's central heating installed throughout for comfort in the colder months.
- Lambeth is a laid-back residential spot with excellent public transport connections.
**But you need to know this...**
- This flat doesn't have Wi-fi installed — that's something you'll need to organise for yourself.
- The landlord only accepts professionals and postgraduate students in this flat.
**Your Home-checker, Ramon, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s in a quiet and peaceful area but you're well connected to central London. The flat has plenty of style too."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a stylish 2nd floor, 2-bedroom flat on Longley Court, London. It boasts sleek, modern style with a spacious living room, and central heating for comfort.
This property is ideal for professionals and postgrads looking for quiet convenience. You're an easy trip from central London, and in a laid-back and local London borough.