_Because I want room to move, inside and out_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for a bright and spacious flat, with some outdoor space? You've come to the right place.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the spacious living room and kitchen. Settle in on that huge sofa for a movie, or head out through the kitchen to the garden. Get some sunshine, fresh air, and greenery, all in one place.
We think it’s ideal for shopaholics looking for some peace and quiet. This is a residential area, but you're just 10-minutes walk from a couple of huge shopping centres. You'll even find a train station there, too.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The living room is bright and has a huge sofa.
- There's a cosy garden.
- You're in a quiet spot with a ton of shopping opportunities.
**But you need to know this...**
- There was someone staying in bedroom 1 when we went to visit — all the furniture will stay, but they'll take all of their belongings with them when they move.
- There was also still work being done on the back garden, but that will be completed soon.
- You'll be sharing this property with the live-in landlord.
**Your Home-checker, Ramon, said:**
_“This flat is really close to Stratford Shopping Centre. There's a nice big sofa in the living room, and a garden accessible from the kitchen."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a spacious ground floor, 2-bedroom flatshare on Windmill Lane, London. You'll be staying with a live-in landlord, and can enjoy a bright living room with a huge sofa, and a cosy back garden.
This property is ideal for shopaholics and sports fans looking for some laid-back fun. Enjoy some retail therapy at Stratford Shopping Centre, then head to Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park for every sport imaginable.