**The city-slicker's dream**
_Because there's nowhere I'd rather be._
**Will I like it here?**
Are you looking for a vibrant, central London experience? Want to be able to walk to all of your favourite haunts? If so, this flat could be the one for you.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You’ll have all you need for a great stay here. There's double glazing on the windows, so with the heating, you'll be warm in any weather. Plus, it'll help keep out the noise of the city.
We think this apartment is great for anyone with a love for busy city life. London is right at your doorstep, and you can walk to markets, stroll along the Thames, or take your pick of local bars.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- There's double glazing and heating throughout for your comfort.
- There's a bathtub in the shared bathroom, perfect for relaxing after a long day.
- You're right in amongst central London, with something new to do every day.
**But you need to know this...**
- The only shared common area here is the kitchen. You'll probably spend a fair bit of time chilling in your room.
- The kitchen is not fully equipped. You'll have to grab a few things before you start cooking.
**Your Home-checker, Kamil, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s really central, with a nice kitchen and double glazing to keep you cosy."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a central 1st floor, 3-bedroom flat on New Goulston Street, London. It has a simple set up, with a generous kitchen and heating to keep you cosy during winter.
We think this apartment is great for anyone looking for a vibrant London experience. The city centre is right at your feet, so you can check out spots like the Tower of London and Museum of London.