**The minimalist with a twist**
_Because I love a little extra colour in my day_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for a studio that is slick and contemporary, with a little colour to keep things interesting? You've come to the right place.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the living area. It offers beautiful hardwood flooring, crisp white walls and a funky green feature wall. It's a bright and lively spot to hang out.
We think it’s ideal for a couple looking to escape the city hustle. You're an easy walk from the beautiful Roundwood Park, and will find all the essential shops, restaurants, and public transport nearby.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- This studio is minimal and stylish, with a cool green feature wall.
- There are a couple of big windows above the kitchen, and even a skylight.
- This is a relaxed, residential area with all the essentials.
**But you need to know this...**
- This flat is on the 2nd floor of the building, which doesn't have an elevator — there's a little extra exercise for your day.
- There's no oven or dishwasher in the kitchen — aspiring chefs, this might not be the one.
**Your Home-checker, Kamil, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s very spacious for a studio, and has a really nice view of the surrounding area."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a bright 2nd floor, studio flat on Linacre Road, London. It boasts a spacious living area with a bold green feature wall, and windows that let in plenty of natural light.
This property is ideal if you're looking to escape the city hustle, without being isolated. The Underground is nearby, as well as a library, supermarket, bank, and a ton of restaurants and cafés.