**The mellow shared**
_Because I want chill vibes closer to campus_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you a fun-loving intellectual looking for a little peace and quiet? Want a fashionable spot within walking distance of school?
Good news, this one checks all the boxes. Let us show you around.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love having access to a balcony. Just picture waking up and enjoying your early morning coffee while you admire Milan's picturesque architecture. Zen-like.
We think it’s ideal for culture vultures. The apartment is just a short stroll away from Arcimboldi Theater, and you can even walk to the main campus of Bicocca University.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- Take your pick of two cute balconies. Talk about being spoiled.
- The charming decor. Those walls just pop.
- You're an energic 15-minute walk away from Bicocca University.
**But you need to know this...**
- There's a washing machine but no dryer – no worries, just set up a clothes rack and you're good to go.
- Only Bedroom 2 has direct access to a balcony.
**Your Home-checker, Matteo, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a modern shared apartment close to both the university and the metro.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a fantastic 6th floor, 3-bedroom apartment on Viale Monza, Milan. It boasts two sunny balconies, colorful decor, and the main campus of Bicocca University is within easy reach.
We think this apartment is perfect for outgoing individuals. Whether you're looking to get a taste of the local flavor, or simply move closer to school, Precotto will not disappoint. Don't miss out on this one.