**The breath of fresh air.**
_Because this place is refreshing and calm._
**Will I like it here?**
Well that depends. Do you want to strike the perfect balance with city living? Do you want a cute, cosy apartment with lots of character? Do you take pride in your home? This place could be for you then.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will really love the layout. It's compact and convenient. The sofa converts into a bed which means this room is a super functional space.
We think that this is great for sociable, young professionals. It's the next step from living with roommates and is a great space to host and relax in.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The property has a lovely, private balcony area that catches the evening sun.
- There are various public transport links that can take to central Milan in 25 minutes.
- The cosy kitchen is equipped with modern appliances, including a dishwasher.
**But you need to know this...**
- Some of the furnishings seen in the home-checker visit belong to the current tenant, but they should be replaced upon your arrival.
- Smoking and pets are not allowed in the property.
**Your Home-checker, Matteo, said:**
_“and through these French doors we access the private balcony of the apartment which I want to show you straight away because it is a really lovely space.”_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a 5th floor, studio bedroom apartment on Piazza Francesco Carrara, Milan. This is a lovely, simple and modern space that comes with a modern kitchen, living-bedroom area, bathroom and a balcony.
It is perfect for first-time moving professionals. It's in a well-connected location, so the commute is easier, and it is a compact space with a sofa bed which allows you to socialise and sleep in turns.