**The marvellous minimalist**
_Because I want sleek style and lots of space_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for something spacious and stylish, in a peaceful part of Milan? Minimalists and neat freaks alike will be right at home here.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love this tidy and clutter-free space. The kitchen is sleek, the bathroom has beautiful style, and the bedrooms have ample space. It's sleek and modern, with everything you need, and nothing you don't
We think it’s ideal for anyone looking for some peace and quiet. This is a residential area, free from the hustle of central living. You'll find parks and a small collection of local shops nearby.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- This apartment is sleek and minimal throughout.
- There are 2 balconies here, with 1 off the bathroom. Unique!
- This is a quiet, mostly residential spot.
**But you need to know this...**
- This apartment is on the 3rd floor of the apartment, which doesn't have an elevator — who needs a gym membership?
- This apartment is about 45 minutes by public transport from the city centre — lucky we are in a golden era of podcasts.
- Smoking is allowed throughout this apartment — maybe keep it to a balcony?
**Your Home-checker, Nicholas, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s in a nice residential area, with great connections to the Metro. The bedrooms are both spacious, and get lots of light."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a minimal 3rd floor, 2-bedroom apartment on Via Esculapio, Milan. It boasts spacious and uncluttered bedrooms, and a cosy shared balcony off the bathroom.
This property is ideal for anyone looking for a quiet spot to relax. You're an easy walk from public transport and local shops, so it's convenient. Smokers? You can indulge throughout this apartment.