Other bedrooms in this apartment
Available: Dec 16th, 2018
Available: May 28th, 2019
- Some of the rooms have murals, so you'll feel like you're sleeping on a tropical beach or at the top of a New York skyscraper!
- The decor is up to date, but some original-looking features have been kept, like the floors, doors and light switches. Nice!
- We love the parquet floors and elegant carpets.
- The living room looks like a great place to snuggle up with your flatmates, and the kitchen is spacious and well equipped.
- You'll be just a few minutes' walk from some of Madrid's most popular locations, such as Plaza de 2 de Mayo, Calle de Fuencarral, and the Conde Duque cultural centre, among others.