Rooms with double beds in a 4 bedroom apartment in La Latina
Other bedrooms in this apartment
- Metro station La Latina is a mere 1 minute walk from the apartment, so accessing other parts of the city will be easy.
- La Latina is one of the liveliest areas of Madrid: there is an abundance of bars and restaurants, especially along Calle Cava Baja. The city's favorite local market, Mercado de la Cebada, is also right in front of the flat.
- The common living room is a luminous, well-furnished space with a sleek couch and a large flat-screen TV. You will also have a dining table with 4 chairs where you can share meals with your roommates.
- There are 2 bathrooms for 4 tenants to share.
- Every room has a desk and chair so tenants can work or study in the comfort of their own rooms.
- As 3 of the rooms are exterior and face the street, they may receive some street noise.