Main

2-bedroom apartment for rent with AC, balcony and utilities included in the Aurelio district

(Ref. 95041)
runner
This property has been personally verified by:Meissa, Spotahome Homechecker
1590-1908 €per month
RomeApartments for rentVia della Cava Aurelia
  • Overview
  • House rules
  • Pricing & availabilities
  • Getting around
  • How to book

Overview

Spotahome is proud to present this modern and bright apartment in the Aurelio district of Rome. This exterior two bedroom, one bathroom property comes fully furnished and as an added bonus all utilities are included in the rental price. The balcony allows for nice fourth floor views of the residential neighbourhood and it is great for relaxing or drying your laundry. The living room, kitchen and bathroom are fully equipped having all the amenities one may need to have a comfortable stay in Rome. This 90 m² apartment is located on Via della Cava Aurelia and is situated close to the Vatican.

  • Property type: apartment
    • Floor area: 90 m²
    • Floor: 4th
    • Maximum occupancy: 5 people
    • Elevator: yes
    • Number of bathrooms: 1
    • Cleaning (fortnightly): €50 per clean

Property features

Furnished
A/C
TV
Dishwasher
Washing machine
Interior
Elevator
Equipped kitchen
Balcony or terrace
Doorman/Reception
Central water heating
Heating
Drying rack
Oven

Room 1

Furnished
AC unit
Heating unit
Balcony
Interior
Standalone wardrobe
Window
Couples allowed
Single Bed

Room 2

Furnished
AC unit
Heating unit
Desk
Interior
Storage
Independent key
Standalone wardrobe
Window
Couples allowed
Double bed

What we liked the most

  • The apartment is close to the world famous Vatican.
  • All utilities are included in the rental price.
  • Air conditioning is available in most rooms, perfect for those hot Roman summers.
  • The kitchen comes fully equipped with an oven, large refrigerator, and dishwasher!
  • The sofa in the living room is also a sofa bed, perfect for when you have visitors.

Things to keep in mind

  • The flat will be cleaned every 2 weeks, however at a fee that is not included in the rental price.

House rules

Couples are allowed

Landlord policies

  • Languages spoken: English, Italian
  • Lives in property: no
  • Deposit: 30% of total contract value to be paid before arrival (remaining 70% of total contract value is to be be paid upon arrival) Variable rent:
  • Low season (January, February, March, July, August, November)
    • Up to 3 tenants: €1500 per month
    • 4 tenants or more: €1650 per month
  • High season (April, May, June, September, October, December)
    • Up to 3 tenants: €1800 per month
    • 4 tenants or more: €2000 per month
  • Payment method: cash; bank transaction
  • Check-in:
    • 07:00 – 23:00: no charge
    • 23:00 – 07:00: €50 fee

Pricing & Availability

Price: 1590-1908 € per month
Cancellation policy
Type of contract: daily
Daily
Good news! The month you move in and the month you move out, you will only pay for the days that you have booked.
Learn more about contract types
Bills
Electricity
Not included
Pay invoice to provider
Water
Not included
Pay invoice to landlord
Gas
Not included
Pay invoice to landlord
Wifi
Not included
Pay invoice to landlord
Check the carefully. Other landlord fees may apply.

Available now!

(Calendar not recently updated)
Minimum stay: 1 month (30 days).
Maximum stay: 3 months (90 days).

Getting around

Transportation

The Roma S. Pietro train station is within a short walk from the apartment and has service for FL3 and FL5 trains. The bus stop, Gregorio Settimo- San Silverio, is also close by and has service for bus numbers 98, 881, 916, 982, N15 and N20.

How to book

Find your home 100% onlineWith Spotahome, in-person visits are a thing of the past. Our Homechecker visits the property to create video tours and photos so you can view it online. We collect all the information you need to make your decision.
Make a booking requestWith just a few simple details you can request the property and it will be held for you until you get a response. Remember, we won't charge you until the Landlord confirms.
Get an answer in 24h or lessThe Landlord has 24 hours to respond to your booking request. If they accept, your payment method will be charged and we will put you in contact with the Landlord. If they don’t accept, no worries, you won't be charged and we'll help you find alternatives.
Move inArrange your move-in date, key collection and anything else directly with your Landlord. As an extra security step, we will only transfer the first month's rent to the Landlord 48 hours after you move in, unless you contact us with a problem.
Remember: you have 24h to check your new home
If the property is significantly different to what our listing promised, let us know within 24h since you move in so that we can work to resolve it.