**The minimal modern**
_Because minimalism is so hot right now_
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
This modern apartment really looks the part. Just check out that modern decor and all those bright windows.
We could go on. So we will.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the indoor-outdoor flow. That spacious living room opens onto a cool little balcony. Friday night drinks with the flatmates?
We think it’s ideal for a young student or professional. You'll enjoy an easy 30-minute commute into the heart of Barcelona. But don't worry, all the essentials are nearby.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- We mentioned that balcony right?
- 2 sofas in the living room means more space to relax.
- Gran Via 2 shopping mall is just down the road.
**But you need to know this...**
- If you need a desk or storage, the landlords can supply these for you - just ask.
- Smoking is only allowed outside.
- You'll be sharing this apartment with the live-in landlord.
**Your Home-checker, Xavier, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s in a great location and is super stylish.”_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a modern 1st-floor, 4-bedroom apartment on Carrer fe Francesc Boix Campo, Barcelona. It's modern and minimalist, with a bright, spacious living room which opens onto a balcony with a seriously good view.
We think this apartment is ideal for a young student or professional. Grab a spot with an easy commute to the city centre. And if you fancy indulging your inner shopaholic, don't miss Gran Via 2. Smoker? Step outside and puff away.