**The cute and cosy**
_Because I want a comfortable place to call home_
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
Are you looking for a warm and welcoming home in a charming location? Do classic furnishings and vintage vibes really get you going?
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the charming decor. This pad has retro tiled floors, wooden detailing, a cute balcony, and a warmth that you only get from a genuine classic. Grab a good book and a cup of tea, and lounge the day away on the comfortable sofa.
We think this apartment is ideal for a laid-back individual looking for a location to match their lifestyle. L’Esquerra de l’Eixample is an authentic spot with cosy restaurants, lovely markets, and adorable cafes. The stunning Joan Miró park is close by too.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The bedrooms are tastefully furnished.
- The cute balcony. The perfect spot for your morning brew.
- Joan Miró park is just a short stroll away.
**But you need to know this…**
- The T.V in bedroom 1 is the property of the current tenant so will be gone when you move in.
- There is a storage room in the apartment that has a storage space for tenants and a spare bed for guests.
- You will be sharing this apartment with the live-in landlord and her 2 cats.
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a charming 1st floor, 2-bedroom apartment on Carrer De Rocafort, Barcelona. It boasts retro tiled floors, a cute balcony, and tastefully furnished bedrooms.
This property is ideal for a laid-back individual. You’ll be in a central and lively neighborhood, with shops, restaurants, and public parks like Joan Miró park close by.