**The exciting inner-city**
_Because I want to be where the action is_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for an apartment within walking distance of the bustling city centre? There's always something happening around here.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the location. Here, you're an easy walk from the vibrant nightlife of Poble Sec, and just a couple of minutes from the Sant Antoni Market. For an evening of opulence, walk 15 minutes to the Gran Teatre del Liceu.
We think it’s ideal if you’re looking for a straightforward apartment with all the essentials. Soak up the sun on the living room's balcony, or cook up a storm in the fully equipped kitchen.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The sunny living room has a cosy balcony.
- Each bedroom has a desk and ample storage.
- You're just 15 minutes' walk from the most central parts of Barcelona.
**But you need to know this...**
- Bedroom 2 is rented by the bed.
- This apartment is on the 2nd floor of the apartment, which doesn't have an elevator — there's some exercise for your day.
- There's also no A/C here — time to open some windows.
- There's only 1 bathroom here — get in quick for your morning shower.
**Your Home-checker, Ramon, said:**
_"This apartment is very close to the city centre, and is really well-connected. The bedrooms are clean and nicely furnished."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a furnished 2nd floor, 5-bedroom apartment on Carrer de Viladomat, Barcelona. It boasts a cosy living room with access to a balcony, and bedrooms each with storage and desk space.
This property is ideal if you’re looking for a trendy spot close to the city centre. You'll love tasting your way through the huge range of restaurants. The Sant Antoni Market is definitely worth a look too.