**The student's terrace'd treat**
_Because who doesn't love a terrace with a view?_
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
Do you dream of studying out on your terrace, watching the sun go down?
If so, this is the spot for you.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You'll love this terrace. It's got space to sunbathe, enjoy a meal, and watch the sunset as you unwind. It's the perfect spot to enjoy after a long day.
We think this house is great for students looking for a quiet spot, out of the noise of the city. You're right in amongst the Collserola Mountains here, home to beautiful hiking trails.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The terrace has plenty of space to watch the world go by.
- You've got your own ensuite bathroom, and plenty of space to study.
- You're just a few minutes' drive from the Collserola Park, the largest metropolitan park in the world.
**But you need to know this...**
- This apartment is a little way out of the city, but the train can get you into central Barcelona in just 20 minutes.
- Smoking is allowed in this apartment, but you can only do so out on the terrace.
- You'll be sharing this apartment with a live-in landlady.
**Our Homechecker, Albert, said:**
_“I loved this property. It has good train connections, and it has a huge terrace with a great view of the surrounding area."_
**Give it to me straight...**
This is a furnished 4-bedroom apartment on Carrer de Maria Antònia, Barcelona. Here, you'll stay with a live-in landlady, and enjoy a huge shared terrace, plus your own ensuite bathroom.
We think this house is ideal for students with an appreciation for peaceful living. Here, you're within reach of the city but free from the hustle. Smokers? You can indulge out on the terrace.