**The socialite's simplicity**
_Because I don't need fancy style to make friends_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for a simple apartment in a beautiful, upscale neighbourhood? You'll always have company to explore with in the this big beauty.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the location. Being this close to the Collserola mountains means you get amazing views of Barcelona. Head to the Parc del Turó del Putxet to see for yourself, then grab dinner from your favourite restaurant on the way home.
We think it’s ideal for social butterflies looking for a straightforward home with all the essentials. There are 2 bathrooms plus a spare toilet to make mornings easy, and the bedrooms are super well equipped.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The bedrooms are nicely furnished, and have independent keys.
- There are 2 bathrooms, plus a separate toilet.
- You're close to the beautiful Parc del Turó del Putxet.
**But you need to know this...**
- This apartment is on the 3rd floor of the building, which doesn't have an elevator — time to get climbing!
- There's no oven or dishwasher in the kitchen – aspiring chefs, beware.
**Your Home-checker, Guadaira, said:**
_“This apartment is in a very well-connected neighbourhood. Bedroom 1 is a nice, sunny bedroom."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a furnished 3rd floor, 7-bedroom apartment on Carrer del Camp, Barcelona. It boasts well-furnished bedrooms, and 2 complete bathrooms with a separate toilet for your convenience.
This property is ideal for friendly, easy-going individuals looking for a trendy place to call home. You're within walking distance of amazing city views, vibrant bars and restaurants, and even a cinema.