**The cozy home in central El Raval**
_Because you want just the basics_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you looking for a practical home in the city center?
If so, then this studio is for you.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You'll feel right at home in this open space. With all the essential appliances, lots of sunlight, and an AC unit right over the bed, you'll have all the essentials in this studio.
We think this is an ideal home for a busy student looking for nothing but the basics in central Barcelona.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The bedroom area has a nice divider to separate it from the main room.
- With AC at home, you'll be cool all through the hot summer.
- You'll have 2 Metro stations nearby to choose from— your commute will be super easy.
**But you need to know this...**
- The kitchen is a bit old-looking— but it's a cool retro style.
- The apartment is only available to rent to young students— sorry, older folks.
**Give it to me straight...**
This is a beautiful 1st floor, studio apartment on Carrer de Valldonzella, Barcelona. It's no luxury apartment, but with all the essential appliances, AC, and a big, open room, this place has everything you'll need for a comfy stay.
The location is unbeatable— you'll be living in central El Raval, with all the restaurants, tapas bars, cafes, and shops you could want nearby. Nice.