**The fancy flâneur**
_Because I want to show off my style in the Berlin streets_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you looking for a fashionable spot with lots of space in one of Berlin's trendiest neighborhoods?
We've got something really special for you. Let us show you around.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the decor. Stylish furnishings, modern art on the walls, and gorgeous wooden floors. Everything you need to lounge your days away in style. Need a little fresh air? Step out onto the balcony for a lovely view of the Berlin skyline.
We think it’s ideal for outgoing professionals. Known for its excellent nightlife, Friedrichshain is brimming with cool bars and trendy eateries. Check out Boxhagener Platz, where you can find everything from chic cafes to a vintage flea market.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The sun-drenched balcony is perfect for people-watching.
- The artsy decor. Love the paintings throughout the apartment.
- Boxhagener Platz is a 9-minute walk away.
**But you need to know this...**
- There's a washing machine but no dryer – no worries, you can air dry your clothes on the balcony.
- Some pets are allowed if you pay an additional €500 deposit. Please include your animal friend when making your booking request
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a lovely 3rd floor, 1-bedroom apartment on Wühlischstraße, Berlin. It boasts a sunny balcony, elegant decor, and it's close to some of the trendiest hotspots in town.
This apartment is perfect for a group of hip professionals, or a family. Browse through flea markets or lounge your days away in cute cafes. In Friedrichshain, the sky is the limit.