**The Berlin bright spot**
_Because look at all that light!_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you looking for a home with a sunny disposition?
Put on your sunglasses. You're home.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You'll find lots to love about this lovely apartment. With lots of natural light, modern furnishings throughout, and a cool, blue painting to admire above the couch, this home has lots of life.
We think this is an ideal spot for a busy professional or couple looking for their ray of light in Berlin.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- Check out those wood floors— they're so classy.
- Hang out in the stylish living room. Feel as trendy as you are.
- Take a break in the central AC in the summer— a rare find in a Berlin flat.
**But you need to know this...**
- The apartment doesn't have a washing machine— you'll have to find a laundromat nearby.
- The property is on the 2nd floor of a building with no elevator— but a little exercise never hurts.
**Our Homechecker, Katya, said:**
_“I love this property. It's been recently renovated, and it has such a nice design. Plus, a grocery shop is nearby!”_
**Give it to me straight...**
This is a 2nd floor, 1-bedroom apartment on Isländische Str., Berlin. It's got lots of light, lots of style, and plenty of space— just what anyone could need in a great home.
The location is great— you'll be living in central Prenzlauer Berg, with plenty of restaurants, cafes, and even a shopping center nearby to enjoy. Fabulous.