**The welcome home**
_Because it's inviting from the minute you step in._
**Will I like it here?**
Maybe. Have you been on the lookout for a simple, modern, and comfortable studio to call home? Yes? Keep reading...
**Really? Tell me more...**
You've got everything you need to feel cosy in this modern setup. Jump on the sofa and enjoy a hot tea while you catch up on your reading. Calm.
We think it's ideal for a relaxed individual looking for a convenient and modern home. You're simply minutes from the nearest shops, cafes and Ubahn station too, so everything you need is within reach.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- You'll love coming home to a cosy, plush living area and unwinding.
- Cook up a delicious feast in your modern, superbly equipped kitchen.
- Feeling antsy? Use some of that energy on a jog around nearby Tiergarten.
**But you need to know this...**
- The washing machine and dryer are in the common area of the apartment building.
- There's no television, but there's nothing stopping you from bringing your own...
- The price shown is for 1 person. The price for a couple is + €200 per month
- This studio apartment is located within a larger 7-bedroom apartment.
**Your Home-checker, Liza, said:**
_“This apartment is in a superb location, close to the UBahn, Tiergarten and a variety of cafes and shops.”_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a comfortable 1st floor, studio apartment on Potsdamer Straße, Berlin. It's got plenty of room to move, especially in the welcoming living area.
This apartment is perfect for a modern individual looking for a charming apartment in a convenient location. With the UBahn less than 5-minutes away, your commute has never been easier. Stress-free.