**The small and simple studio in Mitte**
_Because you're a student, and you want to live in a private studio with all the social benefits of a cool urban-living space – in one of Berlin’s most central neighbourhoods._
**What's so cool about coliving?...**
Coliving is a new concept in renting. Rather than live alone, you rent in a building with like-minded peers. It’s a bit like living in a student hall of residence because you share social spaces with your peers. But unlike a hall of residence, coliving spaces work to create happy individuals and healthy communities.
Living here, you’ll get to meet people from all over the world. People with different stories, original perspectives, and shared values. You'll make friends, learn surprising lessons, and love the experience. Plus you get everything you need in one place:
- Community lobby with games consoles, pool, ping-pong, and air hockey
- Gaming room with consoles and a giant screen
- Study rooms and silent spaces
- Laundry lounge with couches and vending machines selling snacks and drinks
- Tranquil gardens and other outside spaces
- Community manager on-site to help you every day from 9 am to midnight
- High-speed Wi-Fi up to 1 Gigabyte/s
- Free bike-storage in the courtyard and basement
- Pay-as-you-go services:
- Parking (optional): €80 per month
- Apartment cleaning
- IP-TV service
**Tell me more about the studio for rent...**
The studio is 17 m², big enough for one organized person seeking a private space to come home to after a long day with friends.
You get custom-designed furniture, including a comfy bed (with storage space underneath), a wardrobe, desk, and a fold-down dining table.
The kitchenette isn’t equipped, but it does have a fridge, stove and microwave.
The wall-to-ceiling windows make the room feel more spacious than it really is. Even better, they are insulated, so things stay nice and peaceful, which means you get a good night’s sleep.