**The Zen Loft**
_Because it's easy to chill out here_
**Will I like it here?**
We'd take bets on it.
This place is in prime location, right in the heart of the city.
Plus it's modern, bright, and spacious. Our three favourite words.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You're going to love having access to two balconies. One off the living room and one off the bedroom. Don't underestimate the benefits of outdoor space - especially when summer arrives.
We think this property is ideal for those who don't want to compromise on either location or space. Here, you'll be living bang in the heart of the city and you'll also be able to enjoy plenty of room to spread out and relax.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- A dishwasher saves you time and effort.
- Fancy a weekend outing with a difference? Check out the nearby Berlin Magic Museum.
- A washing machine means no more trips to the laundrette.
**But you need to know this...**
- There's a part of the apartment beyond the living room that's not for rent and a closet in the bedroom that the tenant can't use.
- You'll be sharing with the landlord's friend - great for getting tips on what's good to see and do in the area.
**Your Home-checker, Juan, said:**
_“The apartment is in a perfect location....it's very close to Museum Island, which is a very central area in Berlin with lots of museums...the apartment is fancy, big...and has lots of windows..."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a 5th-floor, 2-bedroom apartment on Grosse Hambruger Strasse in central Berlin. It has a large living-kitchen area and plenty of natural light, plus perks like a dishwasher and washing machine.
It is perfect for those who want to be right in the heart of the action but also have space to hang out at home. Invite friends over for dinner or just enjoy this peaceful space by yourself with a good movie or book.