**The Only Young Once**
_Because you're in the prime of life._
**Will I like it here?**
We reckon you will. Do you fancy sharing with other like-minded people in a neighbourhood known for its lively nightlife? Sharing tips on life in Berlin and what's good to see and do? Then this place could be for you.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You're going to appreciate the simplicity of the bedrooms. White walls and minimum clutter leave you free to add your own personal touches and make it feel like home.
We think this property would suit sociable young students or professionals. Sharing with others means you'll always have someone to hang out with. Head together to the beautiful park Tempelhofer Feld or explore the local nightlife.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- Bedroom 2 has a balcony! So stay on good terms with your flatmates.
- Just minutes away, you'll find an Italian, Japanese, and Greek restaurant - what more could you want?
- A dishwasher is a real bonus when you're sharing with this many people.
**But you need to know this...**
- There's only one bathroom between the five bedrooms! Although Bedroom 3 does have it's own shower, just no toilet.
- Maximum tenant age is 32, sorry!
**Your Homechecker, Thaisa, said:**
_"I really love this property...this is a lovely neighourhood..."_
**Give it to me straight...**
This is a comfortable 5-bedroom apartment on Grunewaldstraße in Berlin. It has a well-equipped kitchen, five bedrooms, one of which has a balcony, and one shared bathroom.
For young students or workers who want to make new friends in the city, this shared property in a neighbourhood that has both beautiful parks and buzzing nightlife could be just the ticket.