**The Etterbeek elegance **
_Because this one has a little luxury._
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
This beautiful apartment has the location, the look, and a cute balcony to boot. What's not to love?
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the elegant decor here. Beautiful wooden floors, classically furnished, and a bathroom that definitely deserves a mention. It's stylish through and through.
We think it’s ideal for a hard-working professional couple. If you work in central Brussels or in the European institutions, you're perfectly situated here. Plus, you've got parks, restaurants and bars galore to keep you happy on the weekend.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The lovely open-plan living room. That red couch can be used as a bed too!
- The balcony, of course.
- Parc du Cinquantenaire is within easy reach.
**But you need to know this...**
- The TV will be removed from the bedroom before you move in.
- The kitchen is compact, but well equipped. The microwave has a function that allows you to use it like a small oven.
- Smoking is allowed, but only on the balcony.
**Your Home-checker, Victor, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s got plenty of style, and a lovely open-plan layout. The location is great too.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a charming 3rd floor, 1-bedroom apartment on Oudergemlaan, Brussels. It boasts elegant decor, fashionable furnishings, a lovely bathroom and a cute balcony.
We think this apartment is perfect for professionals. Walk to work, the cafe and the bar. You're in an excellent spot here. Smoker? You can puff away on the balcony.