**The lounger in Malasaña**
_Because I want style all year round_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you an incurable fashionista looking for a stylish spot? Need the bare essentials in a bohemian Madrid _barrio_?
This one might be right up your alley.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the open-plan layout. From the kitchen, to the couch, and onto the bed. Everything in this suave studio is within arm's reach. Convenient.
We think it’s ideal for fashion lovers. Shoe stores, vintage thrift shops, and high-end boutiques – in Malasaña, looking for a new outfit will be easier than ever.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The open-plan layout. It'll rock your world.
- The charming decor. Love the black leather couch.
- Love wine and books? Tipos Infames is a 2-minute walk away.
**But you need to know this...**
- You'll be on the 4th floor with no elevator – nothing like a little cardio.
- Some pets are allowed here. Make sure to include them in your booking request so the landlord can make a decision.
**Our Homechecker, Marcos, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a nifty little studio in one of the nicest areas in Madrid. You've got bars, restaurants, and cafes nearby, plus great public transport connections.”_
**Give it to me straight…**
This is a 4th floor, studio apartment on Calle De Fuencarral, Madrid. It has a combined kitchen and living area, lovely decor, and it's close to the trendiest hotspots in town.
We think this apartment is perfect for fashionistas. If terms like eclectic, organic, and vintage resonate with you, Malasaña might be your jam. Bring along a pet too.