**The impeccable inner-city**
_Because I want unbeatable style in an awesome location_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for a stylish apartment right in amongst the action of central Brussels? Grab a room and kick things off in style.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the modern living room. It has polished hardwood floors, funky grey rugs, and a bold red sofa. There is even a beautiful painting and a unique sculpture, to add some extra flair.
We think it’s ideal if you’re looking to enjoy the best of central Brussels. Iconic spots like La Monnaie De Munt and the Royal Gallery of Saint Hubert are within easy walking distance.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The living room is beautifully decorated.
- The bedrooms are modern and get lots of natural light.
- You're a 10-minute walk from the famous Grand Place.
**But you need to know this...**
- This apartment is on the 2nd floor of the building, which doesn't have an elevator — who needs a gym membership?
- This apartment has a balcony, but it is only accessible from bedroom 1.
**Your Home-checker, Victor, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s very close to De Brouckère and Rogier stations, right in the city centre. The living room is nicely furnished, and the kitchen has all you need."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a modern 2nd floor, 2-bedroom apartment on Rue aux Fleurs, Brussels. It boasts a beautifully furnished living room, and sleek bedrooms that get lots of natural light.
This property is ideal if you're a fan of bustling, inner-city living. Enjoy high-end shops at the Royal Gallery of Saint Hubert, or spend an afternoon in the sun at the botanical gardens.