**The easy commute**
_Because I want to live in a great location._
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
Looking for a charming pad, in a central spot, with a bit of outdoor space? Picture yourself on that patio after a long day out. Sound nice?
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the practicality on offer here. This apartment has everything you need. It's got a cosy living room with tasteful furnishings, a fully equipped kitchen and a nice outdoor patio space. Lounge the day away on the comfortable sofa with a good book.
We think this apartment is ideal for an on-the-go group of friends or a family looking for a location to match their busy lifestyle. Ranelagh is a quiet, largely residential spot, close to excellent public transport links. Your commute into the city centre will be a breeze from here. You'll have plenty of good restaurants, classic pubs and shops to keep yourself entertained too.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The open-plan layout. Fashionable and functional.
- The city centre is within easy reach.
- There is a cute patio. It’s the perfect spot for your morning coffee.
**But you need to know this...**
- The apartment is interior and doesn't get a huge amount of natural light – there's plenty of sunshine to be had outside though (if you're lucky).
- A ceiling light in bedroom 2 was not working when we visited. This should be fixed by the time you move in.
**Your Home-checker, Lukasz, said:**
_“This property has old school charm, and is in a great location. It is close to Ranelagh village and is within easy reach of the city centre. You'll have some nice shops and restaurants close by too. ”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is an elegant ground floor, 2-bedroom apartment on Winton Road, Dublin. It boasts a lovely living room, a fully equipped kitchen, and a nice outdoor patio.
This property is ideal for an on-the-go group of friends or a family. You’ll be in a quiet and largely residential neighborhood, with lovely shops, nice restaurants and the city centre close by.