**The trendy loft**
_Because I want a cool pad to call my own._
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
Looking for a trendy apartment close to all the action? Kick your Dublin adventure off the easy way with this beautiful studio apartment.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love this cool space. The kitchen and living area is cute and cosy, and there is a ladder that leads you up to the loft-level sleeping area. The kitchen is equipped and there’s even a nice table and chairs to enjoy meals. Everything you need, nothing you don't.
We think this apartment is ideal for on-the-go individuals looking for a location to match their busy lifestyle. Ranelagh is a happening and lively spot close to the central city. You'll have an excellent choice of classic pubs, shops and restaurants to check out.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The loft level sleeping area makes excellent use of the space.
- The city centre is just a short stroll away.
- The apartment is tastefully furnished throughout.
**But you need to know this…**
- The apartment is located on the 1st floor and there is no elevator – walk off those pints of Guinness.
- The sleeping area is up a steep ladder. You'll need to take care coming home from the pub.
**Your Home-checker, Mark, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a stylish studio apartment in an excellent location. You’ve got pubs, cafes, and public transport within easy reach.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a trendy 1st floor, studio apartment on Grove Park, Dublin. It boasts tasteful furnishings, a loft-level sleeping area, and it has a fully equipped kitchen.
This property is ideal for on-the-go individuals. You’ll be in a central and lively neighborhood, with shops, classic pubs and the city centre close by.