**The tranquil residence**
_Because I want cosy vibes_
**Will I like it here?**
It'd be hard not to.
Boasting a homey, comfortable ambience, this lovely family home has a lot to offer. Who knows? It might be the peaceful retreat you didn't know you needed.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the kitchen. It's spacious, fully equipped, and ready to cook up a feast. Show off your superb culinary skills and win your new flatmate's heart with a delicious meal.
We think it’s ideal for golf enthusiasts. What's your handicap? Whether you're a pro or an amateur, you can become a member of Newlands Golf Club and practice to become the best.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- That kitchen is calling out for a master chef.
- The charming decor. Audrey Hepburn approves.
- Newlands Golf Club is a 20-minute walk away.
**But you need to know this...**
- There's a washing machine but no dryer – no problem, just set up a drying rack and you're good to go.
- You'll be sharing the house with the live-in landlord and her family. There is a living area that you will not have access to.
- Smoking is allowed, but only in outdoor areas.
**Your Home-checker, Tom, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a beautiful house in a quiet residential suburb. Dublin's city centre is only a short drive away, and so is the Dublin airport.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a lovely 4-bedroom house on Newlands Manor Drive, Dublin. It has a cool kitchen, homey decor, and it's got a welcoming family atmosphere that'll make you feel at home right away.
We think this house is perfect for a working professional. In Clondarkin, you can enjoy some much-deserved peace and quiet, and get away from the concrete jungle. Smoker? You can do your thing in the garden.