**The charming retreat**
_Because I like my peace and quiet._
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
Looking for a lovely flat in a quaint and peaceful part of Dublin? Then keep reading this could be the one.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the charming decor. This classic abode has a soothing colour scheme, lovely wooden detailing, and is tastefully furnished throughout. To top it off there's a cute garden area to relax in when the weather gods permit.
We think this flat is ideal for a laid-back group of friends or a family looking for a location to match their lifestyle. Tallaght is now a quiet residential spot, but was once a medieval settlement of which a few remnants remain to explore.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The lovely living room complete with feature fireplace.
- Aylesbury Park is just a short stroll away.
- The lovely garden, of course.
**But you need to know this…**
- Bedroom 3 is currently being used as a study, but the landlord can convert it to a single bedroom if you require.
- The flat is located within 45-60 minutes by bus from the city centre – ideal if you have a car or just want to explore a lesser-known part of Dublin.
**Your Home-checker, Mark, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a lovely home in a quiet location. You’ve got shops, pubs, and bus stops within easy reach.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a charming 3-bedroom flat on Pineview Drive, Dublin. It boasts tasteful furnishings, a soothing colour scheme, and a lovely garden area.
This property is ideal for a laid-back group of friends or a family. You’ll be in a quiet residential neighborhood, with shops, classic pubs, and lush green public parks close by.