**The nightly savant**
_Because I want a cool crib and excellent nightlife_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you a fun-loving individual looking for a spacious spot in a vibrant London borough?
This one might be right up your alley. Come check it out with us.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You'll love how spacious the flat is. The kitchen is fully equipped and ready for a feast. The bedrooms are spacious and bright. As if that weren't enough, you've got a balcony where you can enjoy your morning coffee.
We think it’s ideal for outgoing individuals. Known for its buzzing nightlife, Islington offers plenty of options when it comes to pubs, restaurants, and nightclubs. Nightowls will move here like a fish in the water.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- What's your specialty? The kitchen is calling out for a real cook.
- The chic decor. Modern yet classic.
- Fancy a bit of live music? The Queens Head is a 5-minute walk away.
**But you need to know this...**
- There's a washing machine but no dryer – no worries, just set up a clothes rack and you're good to go.
- There is a door in the flat that leads to the Landlord's property. This door will be locked, and you have independent access.
**Your Home-checker, Jonathan, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a beautiful flat in one of the most exciting areas in London. You've got everything you need right at your doorstep, including public transport.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a modern 3rd floor, 2-bedroom flat on Lloyd Baker Street, London. It boasts a generous kitchen, elegant decor, and it's close to some of the city's hippest establishments.
This flat is perfect for both intellectuals and nighthawks. Boasting lots of live music venues, cool bars, and eclectic restaurants, Islington definitely lives up to the hype.