**The best of both worlds**
_Because I want unbeatable style in an enviable location_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for a super modern flat right in amongst the action? There's never a dull moment to be had here.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the contemporary style of this one. You'll enjoy clean white walls and sleek hardwood floors, and funky rugs and cool artwork add a touch of colour. The high ceilings and big windows make it bright and open too.
We think it’s ideal if you’re looking for a trendy spot right in the heart of central London. Take a stroll across the Millenium Bridge and catch a show at Shakespeare's Globe. Or explore the exhibits at the Museum of London.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- This flat is contemporary and very cool.
- There's a cosy loft, perfect for guests or as extra storage.
- You're in central London, close to iconic spots like Shakespeare's Globe.
**But you need to know this...**
- This flat is on the ground floor, but there are a few steps to climb to get to it.
- The loft has a pretty low ceiling and is up some pretty steep stairs — watch your step, then watch your head.
**Your Home-checker, Gabriel, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s in a very central location, and is well connected by bus. There's a cool loft with a spare mattress, and it's a really spacious and bright flat."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a contemporary ground floor, 1-bedroom flat on Friar Street, London. It boasts a modern interior with lots of natural light, plus a cosy loft with a spare mattress for guests.
This property is ideal if you’re looking for a convenient spot from which to experience the best of central London. Take a stroll along the River Thames to see the iconic Tower of London, or head up to Barbican Centre to see the London Symphony Orchestra.