**The residential relaxer**
_Because I seek a quiet spot with a vintage vibe_
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
Are you looking for a spot a little off the beaten track? Escape the tourist hustle and enjoy the best of local London.
**Really? Tell me more…**
You will love the location. Croydon is a true locals local in south London. Charming local restaurants, plenty of lovely parks for weekend jogs, and a friendly community vibe. Grab yourself a quiet, residential spot to unwind in after a long day.
We think this flat is ideal for anyone looking for simplicity and a social setup. The generous floor plan is split over 2 floors, with a spacious living room and equipped kitchen on the ground floor, and bedrooms upstairs.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The classic decor. We love the vintage-style table and chairs.
- The flat gets lots of natural light.
- There's an IKEA nearby, so you'll always find what you need.
**But you need to know this...**
- The garden area is for the landlord only.
- The flat is located quite far from the city centre – ideal if you have a car or just want to explore a lesser-known part of London.
- You will be sharing this flat with the live-in landlord.
**Your Home-checker, Demetriusz, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s cozy, with traditional decor and it's in a quiet, residential location. Croydon is a little outside the city centre, but you'll still find all the essentials within reach.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a cozy ground floor, 3-bedroom flat on Rochford Way, London. It boasts a spacious living room with vintage decor, an equipped kitchen, and windows to let in plenty of natural light.
This property is ideal for anyone after a quieter spot. You’ll be outside the hustle and bustle in residential Croydon, with great parks for weekend activities, and plenty of shops to explore close by.