**The indoor-outdoor styler**
_Because this one has the right setup_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you looking for something open and roomy, with modern style and outdoor space? Be sure to check this one out.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You’ll love this property's open-plan kitchen and living room. It opens out to the cosy garden, so you can enjoy meals at the breakfast bar, on the couch, or out in the sunshine. Take your pick!
We think this house is great for anyone looking for something close to town. You're just a quick ride from the centre, and can find the O2 Academy Islington and a ton of bars and restaurants nearby.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The open-plan living room and kitchen have lots of space to relax.
- The garden has lots of greenery and makes a cosy spot to soak up the sun.
- This area is bursting with bars and restaurants.
**But you need to know this...**
- This house only has 1 complete bathroom. It might be wise to keep those morning showers short.
- Smoking is allowed in this property, but only out in the garden.
**Your Home-checker, Jonatan, said:**
_“I loved this property. It has a spacious kitchen and living area, with a nice little garden out the back."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a stylish ground floor, 4-bedroom house on Raleigh Street, London. Enjoy a stylish open-plan kitchen and living room, which opens out onto a cosy garden.
We think this house is perfect for anyone looking for a vibrant city experience. Whip into the city centre in 15-minutes on the underground, or explore the neighbourhood and the great range of local eateries.