**The London dapper**
_Because I want style in a happening spot_
**Will I like it here?**
It'd be hard not to.
Boasting a sleek decor in one of London's most vibrant neighborhoods, this suave flat has a lot to offer.
Let us show you around.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the living room. A snug couch, fashionable indoor plants, and lots of natural light. To top it off, you've got a sunny balcony where you can quietly observe local life, drink in hand.
We think it’s ideal for a family or group of outgoing professionals. Known for its excellent nightlife and buzzing music scene, Camden is an idyllic spot for nighthawks and assiduous concertgoers.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The living room is all set to entertain.
- The slick decor. Lively pops of color everywhere.
- Craving some live music? The Queens Head is a 2-minute walk away.
**But you need to know this...**
- You'll be on the 3rd floor with no elevator – a little cardio never hurt anyone.
- The landlord only accepts workers and postgraduates in this property.
- Most of the personal items you see in the pictures will be taken away, except for the basic, heavy furnishings (bed, wardrobe, and chest of drawers).
**Your Home-checker, Kamil, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a modern flat in a great neighborhood. You've got bars, restaurants, and cafes nearby, as well as great public transport connections.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a fantastic 3rd floor, 3-bedroom flat on Cromer Street, London. It has a spacious living room, colorful decor and it's close to some of the best cultural venues in town.
We think this apartment is perfect for a family or group of professionals. If words like eclectic, bistro, and vintage speak to you, then look no further, Camden is where you need to be.