**The cosy minimalist**
_Because I want clean and tidy style_
**Will I like it here?**
Looking for a simple setup in a trendy London borough? Settle in and get cosy, this is the spot for you.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love this clean and minimal space. Here, you'll find all the essentials, including a big desk, 2 standalone wardrobes, and a kitchen with an oven and large fridge. Everything you need, nothing you don't.
We think it’s ideal for a students. If you study at the Royal Veterinary College, you're just 15-minutes' by bus from campus. Plus, Camden Town has plenty of bars and restaurants. It's a hip and happening spot.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- This is a tidy and clean living space.
- The desk is huge and has boards for pinning up those important notes.
- You're just a 15-minute trip from the Royal Veterinary College.
**But you need to know this...**
- There's no television here, so those Netflix procrastination sessions will have to stay on the laptop.
- The landlord only accepts students in this flat.
**Your Home-checker, Demetriusz, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s got a nice big desk, which is great if you're a student. Plus, you're just a 6-minute walk from the nearest train station."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a tidy 3rd-floor, studio flat on Bartholomew Road, London. It boasts a clean and minimal space with all the essentials, including a big desk perfect for students.
This property is ideal for a student at the Royal Veterinary College. Your campus is a quick trip away, and Camden Town provides plenty of entertainment and bars to check out on the weekend.