**The everyday essentials**
_Because I seek a simple setup_
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
This cozy studio is all about fun-sized functionality. Keep it simple; life happens outside your door in big, bad London.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love this functional space. The combined living and sleeping area is cute and cosy, but still fits a double bed and sofa. The kitchenette is equipped, and there’s even a table at which to enjoy meals. Easy living.
We think this flat is ideal for anyone on-the-go. Simplicity and affordability within easy reach of London city. Your favourite restaurant is down Tooting High Street, and Tooting Common is nearby for weekend picnics.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The crisp, modern decor. Simple but effective.
- The flat gets lots of natural light.
- St George's University of London is easily accessible from here.
**But you need to know this...**
- There is no washing machine available here – no problem, just head down to the local laundromat.
- There is no oven in the kitchen – there is a stove though, so you can still show off your chef skills.
**Your Home-checker, Kamil, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s cozy, well-equipped and in a convenient location. You’ve got shops, restaurants, and public transport within easy reach.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a cozy 1st floor, studio flat on Mitcham Road, London. It boasts an equipped kitchenette, a double bed and sofa, and crisp decor bathed in natural light.
This property is ideal for anyone who lives a busy life. You’ll be in convenient Tooting, with shops and restaurants along Tooting High Street, and St George's University of London and Tooting Common within walking distance.