**The Islington invite**
_Because I want a comfortable bedroom in a charming neighbourhood_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for a bedroom with plenty of space and natural light? This one has what you seek in a lovely London location.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the spacious bedrooms. Each room has plenty of room to move, and they all get lots of natural light. Enjoy your own desk, ample storage, and an independent key for peace of mind.
We think it’s ideal if you’re looking for a charming area with plenty to do. You can walk just 20 minutes' to the home of Arsenal Football, which is also close to London Metropolitan University. There are plenty of bars and restaurants nearby too.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The bedrooms are spacious, and each has its own key.
- There's a dining table in the fully equipped kitchen.
- You're within walking distance of Emirates Stadium.
**But you need to know this...**
- Some of the bedrooms still contained the belongings of the old tenants when we went to visit, but they'll all be gone when you move in.
- This flat has a balcony, but it's only accessible from bedroom 1.
**Your Home-checker, Ramon, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s in a well-connected area, and has nice big bedrooms. The kitchen is spacious too, with plenty of space to eat."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a spacious 3rd floor, 4-bedroom flatshare on Dalmeny Avenue, London. It boasts a fully equipped kitchen with a dining table, as well as bedrooms with all the essentials and independent keys.
This property is ideal if you’re looking for a laid-back spot to unleash your inner football fanatic. Buy your season pass now, since you're just 20 minutes' walk from Emirates Stadium. Grab drinks on your way home to celebrate.