**The laid-back chic**
_Because I want style in a happening location_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you a family or a group of fun-loving extroverts looking for a stylish spot with lots of space? Want to live in one of Madrid's trendiest _barrios_?
This one might be right up your alley. Come check it out with us.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the living room. Stylish furnishings, gleaming parquet floors, and cool art on the walls. Everything you need to entertain in style. Did anyone say 'housewarming party'?
We think it’s ideal for outgoing individuals. The sprawling Santander Park is just a short stroll away. Cosy pubs, tapas bars, and world-class restaurants abound. In Cuatro Caminos, life happens outside.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The living room is the ultimate hangout spot.
- The charming decor. Love the funky feature lighting.
- Santander Park is just a 5-minute walk away.
**But you need to know this...**
- Bedroom 2 has 2 seperate sleeping areas. The room with the double bed is only accessible via the sitting room. This sitting room could be used as a 3rd bedroom or as a study, and is furnished with a sofa bed.
- There's a washing machine but no dryer – no worries, just set up a clothes rack and you're good to go.
**Your Home-checker, Victoria, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a beautiful apartment in one of the hippest areas in Madrid. You've got everything you need right at your doorstep, including public transport.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a neat 1st floor, 2-bedroom apartment on Av. De La Reina Victoria, Madrid. It boasts a spacious living room and lovely decor, and it's close to some of the trendiest hotspots in town.
We think this apartment is perfect for social butterflies. Explore a lesser-known side of Madrid and enjoy the chic vibes of this residential suburb. Cuatro Caminos is ready for your weekend adventures.