**The central set-up**
_Because who doesn't love city living?_
**Will I like it here?**
Do you dream of living right in amongst the action?
If so, you've come to the right place.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You'll be able to enjoy having a bathroom all to yourself here. Forget cleaning up your flatmates' mess, and embrace soaking in the bathtub after a long day.
We think this apartment is great for all those city slickers out there. You'll never run out of things to do nearby, with markets, theatres and restaurants galore.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The kitchen has everything you need to cook all of your favourite meals.
- Your landlord has his own bathroom, so you'll have a bathroom for your private use.
- You're right in the city centre, near the Teatro Real and Royal Palace of Madrid.
**But you need to know this...**
- There is a living room in this apartment, but you won't have access to it. Not to worry, because there's plenty of space in your bedroom to unwind.
- You'll be sharing this apartment with the live-in landlord.
**Our Homechecker, Marcos, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s right in the heart of Madrid, and you've got your own private bathroom just for you."_
**Give it to me straight...**
This is a central 4th floor, 2-bedroom apartment on Calle de la Madera, Madrid. You'll be living with your live-in landlord, and have a bathroom just for you, as well as access to a fully equipped-kitchen.
We think this apartment is ideal for someone looking for a trendy area, full of excitement and entertainment. It's all happening in Malasaña, so get out there.