**The Malasaña mingler**
_Because I want fun, inside and out_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you a people-loving extrovert looking for some flatmate fun in one of Madrid's most vibrant barrios?
This one might be right up your alley. Let us show you around.
**Really? Tell me more…**
You'll love the decor and setup of the bedrooms. Enjoy plenty of storage and deskspace, and have the best movie nights with your own TV and fridge for snacks.
We think it’s ideal for hip professionals. Whether it's eclectic bistros or chic boutiques, in Malasaña you'll always be only a few blocks away from the trendiest hotspots in town.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- Avid people-watcher? You'll absolutely love the balcony.
- The bedrooms are spacious and bright.
- Love caffeine? Love reading? J & J Books and Coffee is a 4-minute walk away.
**But you need to know this…**
- There's a washing machine but no dryer – no worries, you can air dry your clothes on the balcony.
- The cleaning service only includes the common areas.
**Your Home-checker, Belén, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a beautiful shared apartment right in the beating heart of Madrid. You've got bars, restaurants, and cafes nearby, as well as great public transport connections.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a neat 1st floor, 4-bedroom apartment on Calle De La Palma, Madrid. It boasts a breezy balcony and generous bedrooms in a trendy, multicultural neighborhood.
This apartment is perfect for young, hip professionals. If words like organic, vintage, and vinyl resonate with you, then Malasaña might be the place for you.