**The fashionable flatshare**
_Because you're classy_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you looking for a super chic shared home?
Then check out this lovely apartment.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You'll have everything you'll need in this beautiful apartment. With stylish decor throughout, an adorable balcony to enjoy, and 2 full bathrooms, this home has it all.
We think this is an ideal home for a fashion-forward professional or postgraduate looking for a bit of class in a shared home.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- Admire the stylish decor— so classy.
- Sip your morning coffee from the balcony— bliss.
- With 2 bathrooms at home, you'll never have to wait your turn here. Convenient.
**But you need to know this...**
- Smoking is allowed on the balcony.
- You'll be sharing your home with the live-in landlady.
- Rooms here are only available to rent to women who are professionals or postgrads— sorry, students.
**Our Homechecker, Miguel, said:**
_“I love this property. The decor is beautiful, it's super bright and cozy, and it's very well-equipped.”_
**Give it to me straight...**
This is a charming 1st floor, 2-bedroom apartment on Calle de Canarias, Madrid. It's pretty, it's practical, and it's got a nice balcony— what else can you ask for in a nice shared home?
The location is great— you'll be living in central Atocha, with all the restaurants, cafes, museums, nightlife hotspots, and shops you could ever want nearby. Excellent.