**The modern home near the Metro**
_Because you're contemporary_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you looking for a modern but small shared home?
If so, then this is the place for you.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You'll have tons of privacy in this small apartment. With modern furnishings throughout, a well-equipped kitchen, and a nice location near a Metro station, this apartment is the ultimate in low-key living.
We think this is a great home for a young professional or postgraduate looking for a small flatshare with lots of style.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The bedroom for rent is cozy— and it's very well-furnished.
- With just 2 flatmates to share with, you'll have lots of privacy here.
- You'll have a quick commute with a Metro station just down the street.
**But you need to know this...**
- The apartment doesn't have AC— you'll have to find another way to stay cool during the summer.
- The apartment is only available to rent to tenants between the ages of 25 and 35— sorry, older and younger folks!
**Give it to me straight...**
This is a beautiful 5th floor, 2-bedroom apartment on Paseo de la Castellana, Madrid. It's modern, it's exclusive, and it has all the essentials— a practical home for a cozy stay.
The location is nice— you'll be living on the Paseo de la Castellana, a main street known for its shopping and Madrid's iconic Cuatro Torres. Wow!