**The sun drenched saver**
_Because I seek affordability and a little sunshine._
**Will I like it here?**
Looking for a lovely bright room, in a lovely apartment? And the location? You guessed it, local and lovely.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You'll love the living area. Your landlord has an eye for detail, and this is a beautifully decorated space. The greenery really brings it to life and it has a homely, lived in vibe.
We think it’s ideal for anyone looking for a little authenticity in the big city. You're well connected to the lively city centre, but will enjoy a charming locals locale. Go your own way in Puente de Vallecas.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The affordable bedrooms – hefty central city rental prices? No thanks.
- The beautiful living area – it's a lovely spot.
- Escape the hustle and explore a lesser known side of the city.
**But you need to know this...**
- This apartment is located on the 4th floor and there is no elevator. Get in a leg workout every day.
- You'll be living with the Landlord.
**Our Homechecker, Pepa, said:**
_“I loved this property. It's lovely and bright and has a cool decor. The location is very nice too.”_
**Give it to me straight…**
This is a lovely 4th floor, 3-bedroom apartment on Calle Pena Redonda, Madrid. It boasts affordable rooms and a lovely shared living area.
We think this apartment is ideal for a student or young professional. Save on rent and spend it on the weekends. You'll need the extra cash in this fun city.