**The regal by Retiro**
_Because it's vibrant, inside and out._
**Will I like it here?**
Are you looking for a central city stunner? This could be the spot for you.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You’ll love this gorgeous apartment. Enjoy a funky orange living room and beautiful artwork throughout. It's almost like living in an art museum.
We think this apartment is great for anyone looking for a vibrant, central spot. You're close to the city centre and the magnificent El Retiro Park.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- This is a super stylish and beautifully decorated apartment.
- There are plenty of balconies here.
- The city centre is right at your feet.
**But you need to know this...**
- There is a washing machine but no dryer. No problem, a drying rack will do the trick.
- The landlady, her husband and their dog will be living with you.
- Smoking is allowed throughout this apartment, but with so many balconies it might be wise to keep it outside.
**Your Home-checker, Marcos, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s right in the heart of the city, and it's really spacious. You'll love all the artwork here too."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a gorgeous 1st floor, 3-bedroom apartment on Calle de Felipe IV, Madrid. You'll be living with a live-in landlady, in an apartment with stunning decor, and plenty of cosy balconies.
We think this apartment is great for anyone with a love for city living. It's all right at your feet, whether you love nature or shopping. Smokers? You can indulge here.