**The homey charmer**
_Because I want a quiet place to chill_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you looking for a tranquil spot to rest your head in an authentic Madrid barrio?
This one might be right up your alley.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the living room. A snug couch, a killer flatscreen TV, and lots of natural light. It also happens to be the perfect place to bond with your new flatmate and her animal friend.
We think it’s ideal for female postgrads. San Blas is quiet, safe, and well-connected. Frequent traveler? Barajas International Airport is just a 10-minute drive away.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The living room is all set to entertain.
- There's an adorable kitty you can make friends with.
- El Paraíso Park is a 15-minute walk away.
**But you need to know this...**
- You'll be on the 3rd floor with no elevator – great for your daily step count.
- This property is only available to female post-graduate students. Sorry, guys...
- You'll be sharing the apartment with the live-in landlord and her cat.
- Pets are allowed but with restrictions. Please include your animal friend in your request so the landlord can make a decision.
**And also this...**
- Smoking is allowed in the entire apartment.
**Your Home-checker, Pepa, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a beautiful apartment in a quiet residential neighborhood. You've got everything you need for your everyday life right at your doorstep.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a neat 3rd floor, 3-bedroom apartment on Calle Aliaga, Madrid. It boasts a spacious living room, a furry new buddy, and it's surrounded by greenery.
We think this apartment is perfect for female postgraduate students. Tired of the hustle and bustle of big city living? Give San Blas a shot. It might be the peaceful retreat you've been needing. Smoker? You're more than welcome here.