**The perfect patio**
_Because I love nothing more than an afternoon in the sun_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for a sunny, cosy space that you can enjoy in any weather? Head to the patio with a drink or a good book.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love this apartment's super cosy interior patio. It has all the sunshine you could ever want, and plenty of comfy seating too. Pull up a chair and get to know your new flatmates.
We think it’s ideal for anyone looking for some peace and quiet out of town. This area is mostly residential, and home to parks, a golf course and even a shopping centre.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The patio is a cosy space to relax and unwind.
- The kitchen has heaps of storage and 2 refrigerators.
- You're in a quiet spot, with absolutely everything you need nearby.
**But you need to know this...**
- This apartment is on the 3rd floor of the building, which doesn't have an elevator — get in a little extra exercise every day.
- This apartment is about an hour on the Metro from the city centre — bring a book or podcast to pass the time.
- The current tenants belongings were still in the apartment when we went to visit, but they'll be gone by the time you move in.
- You'll be sharing this apartment with the live-in landlady.
**Your Home-checker, Daniela, said:**
_“I loved this property. It has a great kitchen with a cool red colour scheme, and a really sunny interior patio."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a sunny 3rd floor, 4-bedroom apartment on Calle de Cadalso de los Vidrios, Madrid. You'll be living with a live-in landlady, and can enjoy a cosy interior patio and a kitchen with ample storage.
This property is ideal for anyone looking to live life at a slightly slower pace. You’ll be in a relaxed residential neighborhood, with Cerro Peñabel Park and the huge La Vaguada shopping centre close by.